Download the exhibition:
- No changes whatsoever, either content or design, may be made to the Files.
- The Exhibition must be produced and presented in its entirety.
- No more than one copy of the Files may be produced.
- Production of the Files shall be made exclusively according to the specific technical instructions
appearing on the Ready2Print web site.
- Files are intended for the sole purpose of the production of the Exhibition. After production, all Files
must be deleted immediately and without delay.
- Files may not be used for any other purpose, such as, posters, catalogues, brochures, distribution and
educational materials, etc., without the prior written consent of Yad Vashem.
- Text or visual information may not be added and displayed alongside the Exhibition.
- All Exhibition Files must be printed in accordance with the original dimensions and displayed in the
order and format shown on the website.
- Any other use whatsoever of any image/text and/or any part thereof contained in the Files shall not
be permitted without the prior, express, written permission by Yad Vashem.
- No logo may be added to the Exhibition without the express written consent of Yad Vashem.
Let’s keep in touch
- Let us know when you open the exhibition and tell us how long it will last.
- Send us a few pictures from the opening, during the visit and workshops.
- If you have any questions, comments or ideas to cooperate – be free to contact us.