This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.
Download:[Download not found]
- You can only make one (1) copy of the exhibition;
- The exhibition can be used exclusively in its entirety –all 6 panels are an integral part of the exhibition and must be exhibited / displayed in the order as provided as shown in the downloaded PDF document;
- Digital files (PDF) are intended exclusively for the preparation of printing and printing of the exhibition. Parts of their contents cannot be used for other purposes (eg for making and printing posters, catalogs, flyers, etc.)
- Use of the exhibiton is free.
- The only thing we ask is that when you download material from the Internet, it is necessarily to give us contact information about you and the institution in which you organize the exhibition. We collect this data exclusively for statistical purposes and treat it discreetly.
- Please also send us some photos e.g. from your exbition.
- You can use the exhibition as a supplement to Yad Vashem’s exhibition “How was it Humanly Possible?”, or separately as a solo exhibition. If you use it with Yad Vashem’s exhibition “How was it Humanly Possible?”, the exhibition “Some Words about the Holocaust in Serbia” should be set below, after the last panel in Yad Vashem’s exhibition, so it is quite clear that these are two parts.
Let’s keep in touch
Please let us know when you are planning the exhibition, and we would be very grateful if you could send us a few photos from the exhibition! If you have any questions, comments or ideas for possible cooperation, feel free to contact us.