Download the exhibition
The exhibition “Spots of Light” in Novi Sad on January 26, 2021
- No changes whatsoever, either content or design, may be made to the Files.
- The Exhibition must be produced and presented in its entirety.
- No more than one copy of the Files may be produced.
- Production of the Files shall be made exclusively according to the specific technical instructionsappearing on the Ready2Print web site.
- Files are intended for the sole purpose of the production of the Exhibition. After production, all Files must be deleted immediately and without delay. Files may not be used for any other purpose, such as, posters, catalogues, brochures, distribution and educational materials, etc., without the prior written consent of Yad Vashem.
- Files may not be usedfor any other purpose, such as, posters, catalogues, brochures, distribution and educational materials, etc., without the prior written consent of Yad Vashem.
- Text or visual information may not be added and displayedalongside the Exhibition.
- All Exhibition Files must be printed in accordance with the original dimensions and displayed in the order and format shown on the website.
- Any other use whatsoever of any image/text and/or any part thereof contained in the Files shall not be permitted without the prior, express, written permission by Yad Vashem.
- No logomay be added to the Exhibition without the express written consent of Yad Vashem.
Let’s keep in touch
- Let us know when you display the exhibition. We would like to hear your experiences.
- Send us pictures from the opening, the visits and workshops.
- If you have any questions, comments or ideas – feel free to contact us.
Ready2print is inovative concept developed by Yad Vashem Traveling Exhibiton Department with aim to provide museum-quality exhibitions that can be easily dowloaded, printed and exhibited in appropriate public spaces such as schools, universities, libraries, archives, museums, churches and synagoges, and other public spaces.
Following this example and simillar concepts developed in other institutions, Terraforming also develops i distributes its original materials. One of them is the exhibiton ”Some words about the Holocaust in Serbia”.
Yad Vashem’s exhibition “How was it humanly possible? “