Together with experts from the Anne Frank House, the National Library of Serbia, local educators and librarians, and other stakeholders in Serbia and the region, Terraforming is engaged on a new project on the Holocaust and Human Rights education.
Anna Lindh Foundation makes Terraforming official Social Media Team for the coverage of the 2013 Forum. See the Terraforming’s video presented during the official closing ceremony of the Anna Lindh Forum 2013: Participants, general atmosphere, meetings, networking, dialogues, workshops, debates during 4 days in Marseille.
What we do
- International socially engaged projects and cultural exchange
- Multilateral cooperation & exchange within civil society, cultural and educational sectors
- Project development, fund-raising, consulting and project management
- Educational methods and training program development
- Case studies, Feasibility studies, Field research
- Workshops, lectures and trainings
- Event production
- Social media strategies & web development
- Digital media, multimedia, video & music production
Terraforming uses innovative methods combining culture, education, digital media and the power of creative meeting between people in order to promote human rights, diversity and tolerance, and combat discrimination, racism and xenophobia