32 participants from Serbia and Republic of Srpska (Bosnia and Herzegovina) took part in the 8-day seminar for Serbian speaking teachers and educators 14-21 July at The International School for Holocaust Studies Yad Vashem in Jerusalem .
The Research Workshop of the Israel Science Foundation Yad Vashem “The Holocaust in Yugoslavia: History, Memory, and Culture – a Reappraisal”, took place in Jerusalem June 24–28, 2013. We had a unique opportunity to meet some of the leading experts in the field, as well as famous writers, survivors, and representatives of the Yugoslav-Jewish community in Israel.
Terraforming participated in the Global Forum for Combating Antisemitism 4th International Conference in Jerusalem 28-30 May 2013, in working groups: Antisemitism in the Former Soviet Union and Eastern Europe region, and Antisemitism in the Internet and in the Media.
Together with experts from the Anne Frank House, the National Library of Serbia, local educators and librarians, and other stakeholders in Serbia and the region, Terraforming is engaged on a new project on the Holocaust and Human Rights education.
What we do
- International socially engaged projects and cultural exchange
- Multilateral cooperation & exchange within civil society, cultural and educational sectors
- Project development, fund-raising, consulting and project management
- Educational methods and training program development
- Case studies, Feasibility studies, Field research
- Workshops, lectures and trainings
- Event production
- Social media strategies & web development
- Digital media, multimedia, video & music production
Terraforming uses innovative methods combining culture, education, digital media and the power of creative meeting between people in order to promote human rights, diversity and tolerance, and combat discrimination, racism and xenophobia